Thursday 16 October 2014

First post

Well, I've finally jumped on the bandwagon. I've thought about it for years, in one form or another, but now I've decided to take the plunge. I'm sure that it will take me a while to get the hang of blogger and it's intricacies, but I'll get there in the end.

So, what's this blog going to be about? Well, it's going to be about the 256th Imperial Battle Group.  Never heard of them? Well neither had I until a couple of months ago. With the addition of a number of marine models, both loyal and chaos, plus the addition of a second DV box set, with the release of 7th, a plan was hatched. The core of the battle group will be formed by the valiant Imperial Guard of the Hjaltland Light Infantry and Hrossey Yeomanry, with support from the Militarum Tempestus of the Dagr Ormr and the Space Marines of the Emperors Disciples and The Eagle Knights chapters. The battle group itself was formed by the Inquisition, namely Inquisitor Tullus, with the aim of cleansing a number of systems just outside of the Sabbat Worlds.

I'll go in to more detail over the next few posts as to the composition of the various groups, and also there current state, which mostly is "in a box in the loft", but the basic structure is a number of 2000pt lists with some additions. First up will be my main army, the Hjaltland Light Infantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment