Tuesday 9 December 2014

What next???

So what's next?

Well, the MT list is going to get an overhaul in light of the news about FW, so there will be some Tauros and Vulture gunships. I've got a few ideas for converting some land speeders in to Tauros and Tauros Venator, an example of what I'm thinking about can be found here. There was a better example that I found, modelled around Tallarn IG, but I can't seem to find it again. The Vulture will be the standard Forge World item, unless I can find an alternative that I like. The Vulture will have either twin-linked Punishers or 4 MRPs, still deciding upon that. Also this will all mean that the whole MT list will need reworking, but that will be posted up in time.

In addition, the new BA codex is due out soon, and when I can get eyes on a copy I'll be having a look at my Eagle Knights list to see what changes I need and to see if I still need to convert a Rhino shell in to a Baal Predator. I'll also muse over any information, releases or rumours that I think are interesting or relevant to my gaming.

Also, we can't forget that it's almost Christmas and so there will hopefully be plenty to talk about, with new toys and all.

I'll also try and update on what is happening on my painting table, which is currently nothing, even though I have a multitude of half painted and based models, and also any games that I manage to get in, again probably not many.

On a personal note, things will quieten down on the blog, not only for Christmas, but my wife is due with our second on New Years Eve, so any free time I did have is about to disappear completely!

No comments:

Post a Comment