Friday 12 February 2016

The future of the blog

Well, I've been at this for a while now, about 15 months or more, and I am really enjoying writing the blog. I have had pliantly of time in recent months to write as I have been able to write a lot at work, mostly as my job has been just to sit and make sure that the students don't trash the accommodation block! However, I'm not working any more, as I've got a lot of other things going on, mostly DiY on the house. The lounge was supposed to be completed by Christmas, however its February and its still not complete, not even close. Also, the older bairns room is still incomplete, you get the idea....

All this means that I may not be blogging as much as I want and my weekly posts may dwindle to every other week or so, but I will be continuing and posting, as and when I can.

I still have lots of plans, mostly getting pictures of my various armies up, and also up dates on the modelling of the remaining models. However, getting time to photograph anything is still limited, so it may well take some time to get it done. Hopefully, with the weather improving, I might be able to get out in the evenings and get some models base coated, in the summer months it should be easy as its light up here until very late. Getting paint on some models is my main aim this year, as I don't like playing with grey models everywhere, especially against nicely painted armies!

As new 40k stuff is released, I will get a review/thoughts up here, even if its just a quick acknowledgement post.

Well, its a bit of a short post, and not a very upbeat one at that! but until next time, take care and enjoy your gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment