Wednesday 6 September 2017

Northern Invasion 5

Image may contain: text



Another quick post today. A post popped up on Facebook the other day that reminded me that Northern Invasion 5 (or Northern Invasion 2017) is almost upon us. With just less than month to go, I have not even thought about what i'm going to take, that's if I even end up being able to go! As things stand at the moment, I am not going to be able to go, as my wife has to go away for a conference. However, as these things always are, were still not sure whether the conference is actually happening yet, so yeah, nothings confirmed either way.

If anyone is interested in a weekend trip to the Orkney Islands for a bit of war gaming, here is the Facebook event page


Personally, I would recommend it to anyone. its a very friendly tournament, with no WAAC players in attendance, in fact most of us weren't even bothered about the W bit, but just having a laugh and playing some fun games.



No comments:

Post a Comment